Saturday, October 01, 2005

Lions and Tornadoes











Never.




I dreamt of both lions. and tornadoes the"irgw===night.


Lemons and torpedoes.

I dreamt: lions and tornadoes. All around {me}.



Then the, edging into reality, incognito, shadows: face to face with lions, then tornadoes. The lions won't leave me alone. I don't know why. They follow me, they're everywhere. Then the whole dream changes, or becomes another, and I'm in the path of a tornado, then a cluster of them. I gaze in awe at them, and the horror never hits me. Just awe at the power and the form.



Once upon a time, there was a hidden message in this story. The message consisted of instructions on how to build an elevator to the moon, twisting and wreathing its way from earth to the lunar surface, attached like a living appendage, causing a tide of its own, a pull, a grave situation of essentially unearthing earthies, turning any healthy human into an elevator-naut, an astro-vator aviator. This conveyance quickly becomes the recreational adventure of choice for all who can afford it. NASA and some construction and cable firms partner to bring you the ride of a lifetime, a cruise beyond anything ever imagined: honeymoon on the moon, then safely returned to earth.



The tornadoes are sudden onsets. Last night I dreamt I and my family were in the eye of a twister.




[They always seem the same as alien death rays.]



It, the steady vision socket of the storm, of the tornado, it was looking at us one last time, calmly, prior to killing us for sport.

Lions and tornadoes.



Tenderloins and tomatoes.



I eat them all.

I don't fear them.






They fall down for me.


.....

No comments: