Wednesday, November 16, 2005

cure for cancer

Hello.

I just discovered a cure for cancer.

Brought permanent peace to the Middle East.

Ended world hunger.

Put a stop to all wars.

Eliminated global poverty.

Made a killer music CD.

Wrote an instant classic novel.

Forced everyone on earth to fall in love with me and my opinions.

Became the most handsome man who ever existed.

Got certified Most Intelligent by all the intellectuals.

Transformed all ugliness and mediocrity into beauty and excellance.

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name.

The Anti-Christ, Anti-Buddha, Anti-Socrates.

3 comments:

carrie said...

scary

steven edward streight said...

Exactly what I was hoping for: fear and disgust.

Don't worry, be snappy. Snap and growl at all mind controller religions, governments, romantic relationships, teachers, bosses.

steven edward streight said...

Yeah. You gots that rite.